1. Grandmother told good stories.
Good stories were tell by grandmother.
Good stories were told by grandmother.
Good stories was told by grandmother.
2. Goods and services ________ (buy) in e-shops.
3. Somebody loved that woman.
That woman was loved.
That woman is loved.
That woman was love.
4. Could Jenny lock the door?
Could the door be locked by Jenny?
Could the door locked by Jenny?
Could door be locked by Jenny?
5. Is she watering the flowers?
Are the flowers been watered by her?
Are the flowers being watered by her?
Are the flowers being water by her?
6. She had not noticed me.
I had not been notice by her.
I had not being noticed by her.
I had not been noticed by her.
7. They have not caught the thieves.
The thieves have not been caught by them.
The thieves have not been catched by them.
The thieves have not caught by them.
8. I was repairing their bikes.
Their bikes were being repairn by me.
Their bikes were being repaired by me.
Bikes were being repaired by me.
9. You must obey the traffic rules.
The traffic rules are must obeyed.
The traffic rules must being obeyed.
The traffic rules must be obeyed.
10. She was watching a film.
A film was being watched by her.
Film was being watched by her.
A film was being watching by her.
11. He is not wearing a tie.
A tie is not being worn by him.
Tie is not being worn by him.
A tie is not being wearn by him.
12. Have they noticed us?
Have we noticed by them?
Have we been notice by them?
Have we been noticed by them?
13. Victoria rode the brown horse.
The brown horse was ridden by Victoria.
The brown horse were ridden by Victoria.
The brown horse was rode by Victoria.
14. Online newspapers and magazines ___________ (read) mostly by adult users.
15. Information about goods and services ___________ (find).
16. Somebody has rented a flat.
A flat has rented
A flat has been rented
A flat had been rented
17. Oliver taught the children.
The children were taught by Oliver.
The children was taught by Oliver.
The children were being taught by Oliver.
18. The brave men had defended the city.
City had been defended by the brave men.
The city had been defended the brave men.
The city had been defended by the brave men.
19. He was not feeding the dogs.
The dogs were not being fed by him.
Dogs were not being fed by him.
The dogs were not being feeded by him.
20. Emails __________ (send) and received by most internet users.
is being sent
21. Farmer Joe is milking the cows.
The cows are milked by farmer Joe.
The cows are been milked by farmer Joe.
The cows are being milked by farmer Joe.